PERBADANAN TABUNG PENDIDIKAN TINGGI NASIONAL (PTPTN) - Financial Aid for Malaysians
The PTPTN Education Financing Scheme provides government funding to students pursuing their studies at local institutions of higher education. At Erican, it enables students to partially finance the course fees and their cost of living for the duration of their study.
- Be Malaysian.
- Not have been a recipient of any other loan (MARA or JPA loan) or scholarship (internal or external).
- Possess a Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with at least 3 credits
- Be enrolled in a Private Tertiary Education Institution (IPTS) that offers a full-time degree or diploma course which is approved by MQA & JPS.
- Have filled in all of his/her details before applying for the PTPTN Loan.
- For students applying for the second time, loans extended earlier by PTPTN must be settled in full, prior to a fresh application.
- Students who have received PTPTN loan through previous colleges / universities but have left or not completed their course will be required to terminate the contract and make full payment of their previous PTPTN loan before making a new application.
- Students who have completed a diploma and were the recipient of a PTPTN loan are required to fill up 'Borang Penangguhan Bayaran Balik'.
- Balance of study upon application must not be less than one year.
Note: Students must open a SSPN (Skim Simpanan Pendidikan Nasional) account if they want to apply for a PTPTN loan.