Our Diploma in Interior Design programme is a fully-structured course infusing practical and theoretical knowledge with awareness of the social, environmental and industrial implications. In contrast with other creative design institutions, our Interior Design course offers the highest level of visual and computer literacy in CAD, technical drawing skills and the latest 3D modelling software. Students are immersed into the design world while the lecturers, all industry professionals, focus on producing precise learning outcomes.
Why are we unique?
- The best course should include basic computer aided design and technical drawing skills. These are the skills that will never become outdated regardless of industry changes. At Erican, students learn Sketching (Perspective), Rendering, Computer Aided Design with 3 softwares: Adobe Illustrator + Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD & 3D Max Design.
- We produce successful award-winning graduates.
- We train students to be creative designers of smart solutions in fulfilling projects goals.
- Retail Sales Designer
- Architectural & Construction Firm
- Rendering Artist
- CAD Specialist
- Model Builder
- Showroom Designer
- Residential Interior Design Firms
- Commercial Interior Design Firms
- Professional ID Consulting Firms
- Industrials & Corporations