Our Diploma in Mass Communication offers students an in-depth understanding of mass communication as used in today's dynamic world. The programme covers a broad range of topics under mass communication, thus giving students access to a wide range of industry-relevant skills. It combines contemporary theories with practical issues, all of which serve to develop graduates who are highly competent.
Why are we unique?
- Our program offers tracks in print journalism, broadcast and electronic journalism, PR and advertising.
- The faculty houses a newsletter production and in-house video production of all College celebrations and events for hands-on training.
- Comprehensive and modern facilities with the most up-to-date equipment. Our Broadcasting Studio, Mass Communication Studio and Photography Studio are exclusively designed to support maximum learning outcomes.
- Our unique combination of liberal studies education and professional training provides students with almost limitless career options.
- Public Relations Manager
- Morning Anchor
- Creative Media Specialist
- Social Media Manager
- Feature Writer
- Editor in Chief
- Online Journalist
- Digital Marketing Communications